오페어 구인 광고 > 구인 · 구직

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

구인 · 구직

오페어 구인 광고

페이지 정보

작성자 anonymous 작성일 21-03-04 02:57 조회 1,450회 댓글 0건

본문

안녕하세요. 영국인 친구 대신 오페어 구인 광고를 올립니다. 원래 유럽국가 출신의 오페어를 고용했었는데 브렉시트 때문에 영국에서 오페어로 일할 수 있는 비자 발급국이 많이 줄어들면서 한국인 오페어를 찾고 있습니다.
아래에는 적혀 있지 않지만 집은 Thames Ditton에 있습니다. 뉴몰든까지 기차로 10분 걸리구요.
아래 pocket money라고 적혀 있는 부분을 주급이라고 생각하시면 됩니다. 자세한 내용은 Yami와 직접 소통을 해보시면 될 것 같습니다.
관심 있으신 분들 연락주시면 Yami와 연결해 드리겠습니다. ^^

Dear Au Pair,

My name is Yami, I’m French-Brazilian, and I am forty two years old, I work as a Project Director for a chain of luxury outlets. My husband Edward, who is English, is forty four years old and is a Project Director for an experiential agency. We have 3 children – twins, Milo and Isla, who are 6 years old, and a toddler Millie, who is 3 years old. Milo and Isla attend the local school and Millie goes to the local nursery.

We have decided to find an au pair because we need help looking after our kids and with some housework. We have had 3 au pairs already - Julia from Spain, Lotte from The Netherlands and currently Anna from Italy.

Sometimes, we will require you to baby-sit one night a week. You will have weekends free and we will agree an amount for pocket money, which we will pay you every Friday.

We are looking for an au pair to become another member of our family, to care and to have a strong bond with our children. We are looking for someone who is very organised and clean, tidy but also kind, fun and with lots of energy.

We both work full time and sometimes travel so we are looking for someone who can be flexible and help us in the morning dropping the children at school/nursery and picking them up after school. Occasionally if we are both away overnight we would need them looked after (although this is very unusual and often Granny comes to stay when this happens).

You will have your own bedroom at the top of the house with TV, study table and bathroom (with a bath and a shower).

We have a cat called Emie (she's British Blue and love people) and we do not smoke.

We need an au pair to start with us in July/August 2021 and stay for at least 1 year.

We are a fun young family looking for a kind hearted fun au pair to mix in with us. If you are interested and would consider being our au pair please get in touch.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 2020-2024, uknara.com All rights reserved.